The wonderful Bliss from Stepping My Way to Bliss has tagged me with a fashion challenge.
I am honoured…and a little afraid for her to find out that my idea of “fashion” is wearing a cardigan to hide a ketchup stain on my t-shirt.
Regardless, I will do my best to answer the questions:
1. What International Brands would you like to try on and why?
Is “j. crew” an international brand?
2. If you received something you didn’t like what would you say to that person?
This is a look my Dad has seen a lot.
3. Do you prefer giving or receiving?
I definitely prefer giving. It saves me from making the aforementioned fake smiley face.
4. Do brands influence you when you buy something?
What does influence me is when something makes me squeal, “Ooooh, pretty!”
5. From 0-5, say what you think about the blog that tagged you
Bliss is so much closer to a 5-0 than to an 0-5. She is way too awesome to read my blog, but she does anyway.
6. Your wish list?
a metal cuff bracelet
a 50’s style party dress
I look forward to your answers, Ladies!